We are located just beyond the Senya Beraku Senior high school. This is about 1.5 hours outside of Accra and known as the Gomoa district as most of the communities in the area adorn the name Gomoa before the community name. This area is not too far from Accra but boasts some very beautiful beaches along the coast line. Senya just down the road is also known for its colonial fort which many come to stay in with tales of ghosts and eerie sounds at night.
From Accra Airport Private Car:
- Exit the airport and go straight through the first roundabout.
- And take a right onto Independence Avenue going north.
- Take the second exit at the traffic interchange to get on the N1 going West, Cape Coast, Lapaz, Kasoa
- Continue on the N1 and merge onto the Cape Coast highway at Malam overhead continuing West
- Continue on the N1 Cape Coast highway through Kasoa
- You will take a left at Akoti Township look for signs for White Sands and Tills Beach Resort
- Go to the first T junction and take a right
- At the old pink Church in the next town take a left
- Continue on this road which will take you strait into Senya Breku
- Keep an eye out for the Senya Beraku town sign, just after you will see the Senior High
- Take a right just after the senior high and our green wall will be on your left
Public transportation from Accra Airport:
- Get a Taxi to Lapaz or Kasoa
- If you get down at Lapaz get a trotro to kasoa
- From Kasoa get a Senya Beraku Trotro and ask to get down at the Senior High School
- Senya Beraku Road, just past Senior High, Senya Beraku, Ghana
- Phone: +233 24 460 6920